1.1 Return Policy
Eminent Value Products offers a 14 Days Return Policy for all customers upon delivery of the shipment. In some cases, there could administrative fees and restocking fees applicable on return orders. Eminent Value Products is also not liable for any loss or damage to return shipments in transit.
**Due to health and hygiene issues, personal and health care products (i.e. shavers, facial massangers etc.), headphones and earphones are not covered by our 14 Days Return Policy.
1.2 Requests for a Return
Return requests can only be submitted on the page of “RMA (Return Material Arrangement)”. We don’t accept any other methods to request a return.
1.3 Conditions for a Return
– The item is bought from Eminent Value Products .
– You have submitted the return request (RMA ticket) within 14 calendar days of receiving the item.
– You have received our authorization for your request.
– The item is returned with a copy of your receipt/invoice.
– The item is returned with the original packaging and in the condition as how you received it (including all accessories, all materials, price taps, free gift etc.)
– The item is returned within 14 calendar days after the request is authorized.
Upon receiving your returned parcel, our Technical Team will conduct an inspection process. Once this has been completed, Eminent Value Products will issue a refund, within 14 business days. Any refund will be made to the selected payment method used to place the order.
12 Months Warranty service is provided by Eminent Value Products In-House Technical Team. All products bought from Eminent Value Products are not covered by manufacturer’s warranty.
2.1 Register warranty
All orders are automatically registered for Eminent Value Products In-House warranty, with the valid warranty claim date shown on the invoice.
2.2 Eminent Value Products Warranty Covers
12-months parts and labor costs for the repair of:
– Manufacturer’s defects or faults in production, which lead to product malfunctioning.
– Faults in the material of the product, which lead to product malfunctioning.
1 month parts and labor costs for the repair of a fault in the material of Rechargeable Batteries.
2.3 Exclusions to Warranty Terms
“1 month” warranty for camera accessories, mobile and tablet accessories, computer accessories, games, gaming controllers, audio cables, card readers
“6 months” warranty for waterproof cases and flash remotes
“Not Covered Categories” include:
– Consumable goods (such as Batteries, Inst ax camera films)
-Product which are not electronic or items which do not consume electricity (e.g. Bags, Lens Hoods, and audio accessories “Except audio cables which comes with a 1 month warranty”)
-Network Carrier Issues (e.g. SIM Card, availability, coverage, service, range) of mobile phones and tablets
-Any issues caused by the firmware or software, modification to operating systems, rooted or jail broken phones or tablets
-Accessories in the box
Eminent Value Products also points out which situations are not covered in these warranty terms.
Please refer to the “Warranty” page for details.
2.4 Special Note for the Warranty of Specific Categories
Below categories have special warranty terms. For details, please refer to the “Warranty” page.
– 3rd Party lenses (Sigma, Tamron, Tokina etc.)
– Waterproof Cameras/ Casings / Bags
– Waterproof Cases
– Waterproof Mobile Phones
– Remote Controllable Toys
Eminent Value Products will not be held liable for any defect on- or damage to any other item(s) used in conjunction.
2.5 Submit a Warranty Claim
Application for warranty service must be submitted through the “RMA (Return Material Arrangement)” page.
Some information may be required when you apply for a warranty claim case:
– Your order id to validate the warranty period of your item.
– IMEI or Serial number if any
– Detailed description of your issues, plus images or videos showing the defective reasons for us to better understand your case.
2.6 Liability of Warranty
Eminent Value Products shall not be liable to:
– Postage fees of items sent back to our U.S. warehouse. Eminent Value Products only bears the shipping fees for sending an item back to you, plus the parts and labor costs under the Warranty’s Terms and Conditions.
– Any data and information loss and corrupted files during the repair process
– Any changes in settings or the system (firmware/software update) during the repair process
– Any delays due to non-controllable factors (parts of element shortages, bad weather, and shipping carrier delays etc.)
3.1 Items Condition
We only sell items in Brand New condition and all of our products are 100% genuine.
Our stock is sourced globally and hence products will come with packaging which might differ from your local products’ version. The differences could possibly include but not be limited to different languages show on the box; different languages in the manual and/or user guide (if any), and a different county’s standard plug for charging. We ensure all items operate in the English language and the functionality will be the same as a product being purchased locally. We shall also include a travel adapter if necessary ..
3.3 Bulk Package (White Box Lens)
In some circumstances, camera lenses could be listed on our website for purchase with a white box for packaging (in these cases, the product name will clearly mention this). This means the lens has been taken from a camera kit set package. It is brand new and normally would be called either bulk package or white box. There are no functional differences with the lenses in the original packaging.
4 Customs and Import duty
All items purchased on Eminent Value Products come without additional fees upon delivery. The order price shown on the Checkout page is final. When you are purchasing with Eminent Value Products , it means you authorize us to make arrangements for clearance of customs on your behalf for the products in your order.